Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I think hubby is cheating, help!

Dear Doctor BS,

Hubby and I have been married seven years, and lately I think he's got a case of the seven year itch. There are hang-up calls on the phone, mysterious charges on the credit cards, lots of nights where he's "working late". I think he might be cheating on me. I don't know for sure, but I just have a funny feeling in my gut. What should I do? Should I try to set a trap for him?

CF

Dear CF,

If you have a gut feeling about this, there are only three possibilities. One, he's cheating on you. Two, you have an intestinal parasite and should see a doctor. Three, he's a vigilante and all the late nights and phone calls and charges are part of his crime fighting duties. If it's three, he should really tell you about it so you can takes steps to protect yourself from his arch-nemesis, who in all likelihood is already looking to kidnap you and put you in some kind of near-death situation. And you really don't need that. Especially if you also have an intestinal parasite.

As far as setting a trap, I say go for it. Start small, a mouse trap perhaps, and work your way up from there.

Doctor BS

No comments: